Here are some important things for you to know about our insurance policies before you visit one of our facilities.
- You will be expected to present your most current insurance identification card to the receptionist at each visit.
- Copays, deductibles, and co-insurance must be paid at the time of service.
Below is the list of the major insurances we accept:
- Amerigroup (Medicare Advantage only)
- Medicare Rail Road
- Medicaid Traditional
- Humana HMO, PPO
- Aetna Medicare, HMO & PPO (not Medicaid)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield HMO, PPO, Medicare PPO and Exchange
- Community First HMO, Medicaid and Chip
- Superior Medicaid, Chip and Advantage
- United Health Care HMO and PPO, Advantage and Medicaid (not the Exchange)
- Cigna HMO and PPO
- Baptist PHO and ACO Network
- PHCS Network
- Multiplan Network
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street PPO Network
- Care Improvement Plus
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Group & Pension
- Health Partners
- PHCS Network
- Great West
- Texas True Choice Network
- Today’s Option
- Secure Horizons (Wellmed)
- Cigna Healthsprings (Wellmed)
We recommend that patients verify with their insurance that we are in-network with their particular plan. They can verify either the clinic information Bandera Family Medical Group or by the individual provider. Some insurances contract based on individual provider within the group and some insurances contract both the clinic and the provider. We recommend for the patient to verify our address and phone number with the insurance.
If your insurance requires a co-pay, we request that you pay at the time of service. We can accept your co-pay in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
If you have questions about your health insurance or the other plans that are accepted, please contact us at (210) 695-1900.